Senior Project Sales Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nhi Huynh
Date posted 18 July 2022ho-chi-minh-city sales/business-development 2022-07-18 2022-09-16 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Project Sales Manager job has arisen in a leading firm in Ho Chi Minh Vietnam.
About the Senior Project Sales Manager Role:
In this job, you will be responsible for concrete sales activities to achieve the target. This position requires strong experience in Project Sales in Kitchen & Bath, Sanitary Ware, Furniture or extended network with Owners, Developers, Design Consultatns, Architects.
- Establish and maintain regular contact with distributors in assigned area to introduce and promote the sale of company products in accordance with company, branch, marketing goals and policies
- Coach and train the sales team of distributors to follow company's business directions and deliver results
- Provide guidance and review the activities of distributor sales; provide training and assist in resolve specific questions or problems related to selling efforts or technical issue
- Establish and maintain contact with potential and existing developers, interior design firms and architecture firms to create awareness of products in their design and favourite choice of products
- Establish and maintain regular contact with developers, contractors, builders, interior design firms, architects, plumbers and engineers to inform them of the advantages of using products for their customers
- Analyse and evaluate assigned area regarding sales trends and potentials, competition, economic/business conditions, and distributor performance, recommend changes in sales programs and distributorships to make area operation more effective in meeting sales volume quotas
- Prepare annual sales forecast for assigned area based on knowledge of area sales trends and potentials, and area competition and economic/business conditions
- Review and discuss sales quotas with Country Manager
- Conduct distributor warehouse and on-site consumer inspections as required, serve distributor and customer complaints regarding product quality, installation or performance
- Ensure smooth handover of approved or specified projects to distributors, and closely monitor on-time delivery of the products within distributors and customers as well as the completion of signed contracts
- Attend and participate in company business meetings and trade or industry meetings, shows and conventions to increase the knowledge of products, improve selling techniques and cultivate good working relationships with distributors and product users
- Sharing knowledge and market intelligent to manager and / or approved colleagues
To succeed in this role, you must have strong networking with developers, architecture firms, and interior design firms.
- University graduated in marketing or business administration preferred
- At least 12 years sales experience in building material industry. Solid successful track record is a must
- Experienced in bath and kitchen industry would be preferred
- Possess strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. Frequent travels are required
- Distributor management experience would be preferred
- This leading firm needs no further introduction and now is a great time to join their expanding team.
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are looking for good working environment, a challenging job and an amazing career path, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 28 July 2022An American logistics company is finding a talent for the position Sales Director.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 13 July 2022An exciting Senior Partnership & Business development Manager job has arisen in a leading fintech in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 28 June 2022An amazing job in logistics has become available in the market. This is a role for professionals who would like to take a new and exciting challenge in trade lane management.
Salary: VND100,000,000 - VND120,000,000 per monthLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 05 July 2022A global logistics company is looking for talented Area Air Freight Pricing & Trade Lane Manager to join their team. The primary purpose within pricing & trade lane management is to act as a revenue manager along his / her respective trade lanes, to steer volumes and price levels to enable cost optimal production and profitably grow the company’s business (Inbound + Outbound).