E-commerce Solution Business Development Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 23 September 2022ho-chi-minh-city sales/business-development 2022-09-23 2022-11-22 advertising-and-pr Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting job opportunity of a E-commerce Solution Business Development Manager for a leading E-Commerce company has arisen in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the E-commerce Solution Business Development Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be working directly with Head of Business and clients, taking briefs, making proposals.
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their requirements
- Working with other team members to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget.
- Maintain as the main point of communication contact between clients and the various internal departments, in support of client’s specific e-commerce business needs, which includes channel distribution, creative and content creation, advertising support, other services related to e-commerce store management or website management.
- Design sales strategies, then manage sales results of the team to achieve a given monthly/quarterly/yearly target
- Identify and generate potential profitable business relationships/ opportunities by studying integration of new growth areas/ trends accompanied with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals
- Give advice/ motivate the team to attain the best result
- Coaching individuals/ team, leading team to success
- Screens potential business deals of team’s members and yours by analysing the situation, understanding client’s needs and being able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Individually locate or propose potential business deals and close/generate profitable business relationships/deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities, coordinating requirements; developing and convincing clients with support from internal/function teams; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Build good relationships with other departments, clients and agencies
To succeed in the role, you should have a strong understanding about Business Development and E-Commerce.
- At least two to five years of working experience in E-commerce is required; and one year of working experience in the same position
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- Proficient English
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation, interpersonal skills and well organised with good sense of responsibility
- Good strategic thinking and analytical and listening skills
- Clear mindset, result oriented with passion for work
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment is a plus
- Knowledge of performance & e-commerce planning is a plus
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in E-Commerce and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
If you have questions, please email Emmanuel.LHenoret@robertwalters.com.vn. Full information can be provided upon request.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 23 September 2022An exciting job opportunity of Agency Partnership Lead for a leading tech/digital platform company has arisen in Ho Chi Minh City.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 12 September 2022An exciting job opportunity of a Business Development Manager for a social media company has arisen in Ho Chi Minh City.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 05 October 2022A global logistics company is looking for talented Commercial Specialist to drive the growth ambition across cold storage and cold chain logistics solution products. This position will be fully accountable for P&L and operations of cold storage sites (own operations and outsourced) in the area including strategic development.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 05 October 2022An exciting Sales Engineer job has arisen in a leading firm in Ho Chi Minh.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 28 September 2022The world's largest producer of polyurethane products is looking for talented Sales Representative in Ho Chi Minh. This position is responsible for managing existing and new customer business and relationships. The Sales Representative sells company’s products and solutions while identifying new opportunities for unmet customer needs - driving profitable business growth.