Head of Partnership
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant LanAnh Nguyen
Date posted 12 October 2022ho-chi-minh-city sales/business-development 2022-10-12 2022-12-11 new-media-and-internet Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Partnership job has arisen in a leading firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About the Head of Partnership Role:
The Head Of Partnership role is responsible for developing on strategy and execution plan to acquire new and maintain the current merchants/ partnerships for the company's service.
- Leading the Partnership team and provide the strategy with the collaboration from strategic team to identifying sufficient win-win opportunities to will be able to grow up the user base and increase the user penetration in the market
- Deliver partnership proposals (including pricing, payment solution, growth & promotion scheme, etc.) to meet or exceeds merchant battle’s objectives
- Lead the negotiation with prospective merchants (from cooperation strategy, cost schemes, contract terms, etc.)
- Leverage, cultivate and deepen relationships with key existing and new merchants
- Defining and implementing the growth plan for the assigned category of merchants with understanding of internal and external variables that influence the business
- Develop and optimise strategies and best practices that drive merchant success and growth
- Find and acquire new merchants, establish new partnerships for the company's service (loyalty program aggregate service)
- Develop, negotiate and execute co-MKT plans with merchants
- Analyze data and propose improvement plan to merchants based on the performance
- Build a strong relationships with partners (typically other businesses such as e-commerce, telemedicine, marketplaces, etc) throughout the end-to-end acquisition process from pitching, onboarding process, agreement process
- Support the growth of partners transactions by analysing the performance and ideating initiatives such as promos, marketing collaborations, product/process improvements, etc; and
- Become the single point of contact for partners in executing initiatives, troubleshooting, and conducting regular business reviews
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- At least six years of professional experience in partnership development or business development in companies such as start-ups, Mobile/Fintech/Payment services
- Abilities to navigate and execute in a highly ambiguous environment
- Good communication skill and ambitious person
- Able to work effectively and efficiently towards goals in a complex and diverse environment
- Strong logical thinking, problem-solving skills, communication skills and excellency in presentation skills
- Outstanding records of academic and professional achievement
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, and conceptual problem-solving skills, combined with good business acumen
- Strong record of leadership in academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with people at all levels in an organisation
- Entrepreneurial and results-driven
This company is offering a unique opportunity for growth, developing one of the most dynamic markets with huge support from a solid young and dynamic team.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: VND80,000,000 - VND100,000,000 per annumLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 25 November 2022One of the biggest MNC companies is looking for a Account Manager (Taiwanese/Chinese ONLY) in HCMC. In this job, you will work independently and be responsible for all sales activities to achieve the target.