Senior Strategic Partnership Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Nguyen
Date posted 13 October 2022ho-chi-minh-city sales/business-development 2022-10-13 2022-12-12 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity of Senior Strategic Partnership Manager for a leading F&B company is available in Ho Chi Minh city.
About the Senior Strategic Partnership Manager Role:
This important role helps identify, secure, and manage strategic sales & marketing partnerships that help build our brand profile, customer reach, traffic, sales and profit, in exchange for providing our strategic partners with access to store network, online assets and guest base, to achieve mutually agreed win-win outcomes.
- Media Rental
- Corporate Sales
- Promotion & Event Sponsorship
- Brand Collaborations, CRM & Loyalty Programs
- The role scope covers nationwide Vietnam (the Philippines a secondary focus), medium long term partnerships.
- Partner Relationship Management
- Strengthen relationship with current partners and establish strategic cooperation with new ones and manage the whole partner portfolio
- Build up partnership materials & operational processes for both internal & external teams
- Manage the end-to-end process from partner meeting, pitching, and closing the deal in close cooperation with the integration and partner on-boarding teams.
- Campaign Planning and Management
- Plan and build compelling storylines and data-driven presentations that are customized to partners’ demand.
- Draft up contracts & work with internal departments to conduct plans
- Conducting deep dive analysis and providing insights based on data
- Providing timely and accurate operational support to partners
- Motivate and support partners to reach agreed target
- Planning, executing, and monitoring the strategic plans (tactical, long-term) to achieve business targets
- Analysis & Continuous Improvement
- Conduct periodic business analysis, ensuring shortcomings and potential business opportunities are clearly identified. Besides, the right action plan must be implemented to optimise business performance.
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end business targets (sales, CX, profit, awareness…) across campaigns and propose continuous improvement.
- Other ad-hoc assigned tasks
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Minimum five years' experience with at least three years at management level in marketing, business development, partnership, and sales experience in digital services/ in eCommerce, retail, fast-paced environment
- Proven track record in achieving results leading to sales/profit/other income growth via strategic partnership activities
- High-level understanding and practical experience in terms of planning & executing partners campaigns.
- Experienced in partnership, marketing, business sales development in F&B/Ecommerce/retail with broaden networks, especially data-driven marketing is a plus
- Good understanding of building networks, marketing campaigns planning, reporting
- Familiar with tech-based & financial based partners (e-com, e-wallet, banks & fintech….)
- Excellent verbal and written communication/negotiation/presentation skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse and experienced group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- The ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual
- Deep desire to excel and develop a career in account management
- Strong communication skills in both Vietnamese & English
- Willing to work hard and put extra effort forth to meet deadlines
- Be result-driven, precise, detail oriented, able to work under pressure and under tight timelines
- Ability to lead and manage external agencies
- Good time & project management abilities
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 02 December 2022A big manufacturer in food ingredients is finding a talent for National Sales Director - Food Service to expand the business with F&B, Horeca and Industrial.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 10 November 2022An exciting Overseas Sales Manager role has become available in the market. This is an opportunity for sales professionals to promote their overseas business in animal feed.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 27 October 2022An exciting Regional Sales Manager job opportunity has become available in the market. This is a role for experts in aquaculture nutrition.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 10 October 2022An European textile chemical supplier is finding Sales Manager to expand business in Vietnam market.