Area Sales Manager (Hanoi)
Consultant Hao Vi
Date posted 01 November 2022ha-noi sales/business-development 2022-11-01 2022-12-31 sales Hanoi Hanoi VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the biggest MNC companies is looking for Area Sales Manager in Ha Noi. In this job, you will work independently and be responsible for all sales activities to achieve the target.
About the Area Sales Manager (Hanoi) Role:
In this role you will be responsible for the business unit in the North of Vietnam. You will also take a lead providing direction to all sales-related activities to achieve sales target
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organising daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of needs of the potential customer
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential customers
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as weekly call reports, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, promotions, service capabilities, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Recommends Marketing activities such as seminars, open houses, trade shows
- Participate actively in the preparation and execution of Marketing activities
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- At least two to three years in technical sales within machinery field
- Skills: B2B professional selling, prospecting skills, negotiation, presentation skills
- Education: Engineer
- English: be able to read and speak
This multinational company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Area Sales Manager (Hanoi) job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: HanoiDate posted: 10 November 2022One of the biggest MNC companies is looking for a Senior Sales Engineer in Hanoi. In this job, you will work independently and be responsible for all sales activities to achieve the target.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: HanoiDate posted: 20 October 2022A global dynamic chemical trading company is finding a Assistant Sales Manager in PVC & rubber, based in Hanoi to expand the business in the North. This is a key position to maintain and develop new customers in this sector.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: HanoiDate posted: 25 November 2022A global company is looking for a Retail Development Consultant based in Hanoi. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: HanoiDate posted: 14 October 2022A global leader company in garment & textile industry is looking for talented Sales Representative to join the company. This role is responsible for all sales activity in the North of Vietnam and reports to the Sales Manager directly.