Retail Development Consultant
Consultant Hang Hoang
Date posted 25 November 2022ha-noi sales/business-development 2022-11-25 2023-01-24 automotive Hanoi Hanoi Ha Noi VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global company is looking for a Retail Development Consultant based in Hanoi. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
About the Retail Development Consultant role:
In this role, you will be responsible to increase network business and profitability through the implementation of the Service Center/Technical Service Center standard operational procedures and support deployment of Service Center/Technical Service Center brand activities (promotion, corporate communication, positioning).
- Implement and achieve the number of durable partner shops objective, to ensure the leadership on both quantity and qualitative objectives
- Support prospect new candidates and set up new dealers
- Responsible for the shop business result (all business sell-out results) by monthly review of the selected shop (TOP 20) shop regarding key operation indicators and define action plan with the shop owner for further business improvement
- Fully monitor and control SOA and sell-out volume of Michelin group brand product
- Take initiatives to be expert on retail shop daily operations and key technical skills in each category of business
- Develop and implement SOP’s, technical and commercial training
- During daily visits, present on-site follow-up audit and business result analysis with shop owners and take immediate actions for improvement
- Responsible for the shop audit and consumer satisfaction result on service quality at shop level. Define an improvement action plan if needed
- Identify and develop potential business that is aligned with the image and concept of the Michelin guideline
- Improve turnover and profitability with business alliance products and service
- Increase professionalism of service offered by Michelin network through partnership with business alliance
To succeed in this Retail Development Consultant, you need to have strong technical competencies in light mechanical.
- Minimum bachelor degree in technical automotive or Commercial Management or related
- Experienced in transversal management
- At least 5 years experience in sales or marketing related functions
- Strong project management skill
- Experienced in training
- Proficient in English both speaking and written is a MUST
- Strong in communication and presentation
- Good at interpersonal skills (MUST)
- Excellent organisation skill are essential as well as performance monitoring
- Able to travel, working in the field with a potential of outside standard working hours, including weekend
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is Retail Development Consultant role for you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Hang Hoang on +84 933 864124 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No.1876590.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: HanoiDate posted: 10 November 2022One of the biggest MNC companies is looking for a Senior Sales Engineer in Hanoi. In this job, you will work independently and be responsible for all sales activities to achieve the target.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: HanoiDate posted: 01 November 2022One of the biggest MNC companies is looking for Area Sales Manager in Ha Noi. In this job, you will work independently and be responsible for all sales activities to achieve the target.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: HanoiDate posted: 20 October 2022A global dynamic chemical trading company is finding a Assistant Sales Manager in PVC & rubber, based in Hanoi to expand the business in the North. This is a key position to maintain and develop new customers in this sector.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: HanoiDate posted: 14 October 2022A global leader company in garment & textile industry is looking for talented Sales Representative to join the company. This role is responsible for all sales activity in the North of Vietnam and reports to the Sales Manager directly.