Engineering Sales Representative-Adhesives (Northern)
Consultant Hang Hoang
Date posted 09 January 2023ha-noi sales/business-development 2023-01-10 2023-03-10 chemicals Hanoi Hanoi VN 100000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Engineering Sales Representative job has arisen in a leading chemical firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About the Engineering Sales Representative Role:
In this role, you will develop contact list and prospects to find new business and customers while utilising multiple sources to develop prospect list, including, industry guides, key vendor partner input, referrals from existing customers, and other ESRs.
- Determines potential applications
- Establishes professional customer/vendor relationships with appropriate customer personnel (purchasing, engineering, manufacturing, quality assurance, management, and other key personnel)
- Conducts plant audits at existing and prospective customers to work on consolidation and cost-savings initiatives
- Collaborates with internal company’s partners, including, customer service, tech team, logistics, purchasing, management, and other employees as to support their efforts at assigned accounts.
- Communicates with the immediate supervisor on a regular basis as needed. Participates in regular sales meetings and will meet periodically with the immediate supervisor and VP of Sales and Customer Service Manager to counsel, chart progress, and identify performance improvement opportunities
- Follows up in a timely fashion and provide timely and accurate feedback on leads and referrals generated from trade shows, vendor supplied leads and leads generated from company adhesives marketing efforts
- Maintains and utilises customer data via company’s database management software
- Maintains technical knowledge and effectively utilises technology to efficiently manage their territory
- Continues personal technical knowledge improvement by attending vendor training, reviewing vendor websites and literature. Review’s competitor websites and literature
- Responsible for meeting sales quotas, satisfying customer needs, and adhering to the policies and procedures of company adhesives
- Develops projects, programs, timing, and goals to meet the sales targets as reflected in the annual operating plan
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bi-lingual (Vietnamese and Chinese), but experienced candidates in relevant industry with good English skills can be also considered
- Three years of experience of related industrial experience and/or training
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college in a related field of study or equivalent training or experience
- Above average PC skills and high proficiency with Microsoft Office products and windows based software
- Must be meticulous with above average detail orientation, accuracy, and follow-through
- Ability to be self-directed and individually resourceful, working independently but also within a fast-paced team environment
- Always maintain professionalism and have strong customer service and verbal communication skills
- Ability and willingness to learn and grow within a dynamic and expanding company
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: HanoiDate posted: 12 January 2023One of the biggest MNC companies is looking for Key Account Sales (HN). In this job, you will work and be responsible for all sales activities to achieve the target.
Salary: VND30,000,000 - VND45,000,000 per monthLocation: HanoiDate posted: 10 January 2023One of the biggest MNC companies is looking for a Assistant Sales Manager in HCMC. In this job, you will work independently and be responsible for all sales activities to achieve the target.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: HanoiDate posted: 09 January 2023A global leader company in garment & textile industry is looking for talented Sales Representative to join the company. This role is responsible for all sales activity in the North of Vietnam and reports to the Sales Manager directly.