Project Sales Manager (HCM)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuoc Nguyen
Date posted 06 February 2023ho-chi-minh-city sales/business-development 2023-02-16 2023-04-07 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
One of the biggest MNC companies is looking for Project Sales Manager (HCM). In this job, you will work and be responsible for all sales activities to achieve the target.
About the Project Sales Manager (HCM) Role:
This position is mainly responsible for performing sales activities, use technical knowledge along with sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of products & application, for which a certain level of expertise is needed and responsible for generating turnover.
- Promote & sell company’s range of products & services to industry segment market / sales area
- Implement business strategies in promoting the instrument products/ process products/ electrical automation products
- Project planning stakeholder analysis, as well as recognise and engage project team members to support the customer's project life cycle
- Work with the end user and the project team to maximise sales opportunities
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior manager, well-manage subordinates within internal matrix.
- At least seven working years of relevant experience background to the degree (Electrical or Automation is a must)
- Have B2B/project sales experience. Ability to submit sales proposals and sales bids, as well as work experience in EPC (Engineering Procurement and Construction) or Turn Key Projects, is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong focus in providing customer-oriented service
- Self-motivated, self-driven, excellent English and travelling is a must
This multinational company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 35207903
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 16 March 2023This is a role for a Sales Manager who would like to develop the career in B2B manufacturing industry.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 14 March 2023One of the biggest MNC companies is looking for Sales Manager (HCM). In this job, you will work and be responsible for all sales activities to achieve the target.
Salary: VND35,000,000 - VND50,000,000 per monthLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 07 March 2023Our client who is one of the leading steel manufacturing machinery company is looking for a Technical Sales Manager/Service.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 23 February 2023Our client a leading global producer of industrial minerals and a worldwide distributor of speciality chemicals is looking for a Technical Sales Representative.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 23 February 2023A leading polymer provider is looking for a Sales Representative position. This is a key position to maintain and develop new customers in plastics sector.