Chief Commercial Officer
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant ThuyLinh Tran
Date posted 14 February 2023ho-chi-minh-city sales/business-development 2023-02-16 2023-04-15 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Chief Commercial Officer job has arisen in a leading pharmaceutical firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About the Chief Commercial Officer Role:
This role will be responsible for leading the commercial team of sales, marketing and business development and overseeing the performance, strategy and alignment of revenue and commercial operations in the company. This person will set ambitious targets and objectives for the commercial team, leading the team to deliver superior results aligned with the values and purpose of the organisation.
- Responsible for optimising existing revenue models and create new revenue streams by developing commercial and business development strategies for both short-term and long-term goals
- Lead and scale the team members to deliver a superior patient/stakeholder experience
- Develop marketing strategy as well as brand & communication strategy and trade marketing strategy to ensure successful performance and goal achievement and increase market share
- Seize opportunities, determine key sales development segments and priorities
- Drive new business revenues from potential partners such as acute health organisations, governmental, insurance, financial and corporate partners
- Responsible for ensuring the development, implementation and monitoring of business prioritisation and planning aligned to the business model
- Identifies, develops and maintains a professional relationship with key stakeholders, and scientific societies, identifies new opportunities and ways to better meet customer needs, serves as role model in terms of customer orientation
- Identifies possible public health networks and plans and executes partnerships together
- Direct, build and lead the sales team to achieve growth goals and target conversion rates
- Compliance with the company’s policy
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources (Business Development, Sales & Marketing, Branding & Communication), enabling country’s growth strategy
- Key facilitator of strategic and operational decisions and owner to resolve any cross-functional challenges
- In-depth understanding of the healthcare business model in Vietnam
- Thorough understanding of the local policies and how these impact decision-making
- Proven track record of understanding healthcare market and customers’ needs in private and public segments
- Validated experience and knowledge of external customers including patients, and decision-makers
- Ability to successfully collaborate with cluster groups with understanding, and sensitivity to, the business cultures
- Ability to communicate ideas (both verbally and written) in a persuasive and appropriate manner and to build collaborative work relationships, ideally in a cross-functional setting
- Excellent downwards communication skills to attract, lead and motivate talents and align them with global strategy and vision
- Excellent upwards communication skills to drive program excellence and engaging functional partners
To succeed in this role, you will need to have at least 10 years experience in managing sales & marketing team in healthcare in Vietnam.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in Medical, Pharmacy or Life Sciences
- Business knowledge and experience of the healthcare industry
- Minimum of 10 year’s experience in sales and marketing and/or business development with a minimum of 07 years of management experience
- Detailed knowledge of selling directly to organisations and B2B sales management; partnership channel and e-Commerce channel
- Knowledge and experience with the local healthcare regulations and legal framework
- Experience in excelling in a fast-paced, high growth, and rapidly changing healthcare or technology environment;
- Ability to initiate and close deals end-to-end, build relationships and trust through a consultative approach
- Experience in establishing departmental budgets as well as driving sales improvement projects and initiatives
- Proven track record of achieving sales growth and delivery of results to business plans
- Proven track record of achieving brand awareness or successful marketing programs
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong commercial outlook and an entrepreneurial approach to business development
- An “Innovative rain-maker”, you have the ability to proactively identify improvement areas as well as create and drive innovative solutions
- Self-driven, motivated and entrepreneurial; ability to own outcomes and make things happen
- Strong leadership qualities; manage and scale team, recruit and retain top talent, build consensus and rally members to achieve goals
- People-centric, driven by a desire to make a significant positive impact
- Strategic planning skills with practical hands-on execution ability
- Data-driven and utilises qualitative and quantitative analysis of data and analytical insights to drive decision making
- Good written skills and ability to present to both superior and subordinate teams
This leading company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7930
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 27 February 2023An exciting Commercial Head job at top management level has become available in the market. This is a great opportunity for commercial leaders to promote their career in animal nutrition industry.