Sales Representative-Chinese speaking
Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Hang Hoang
Date posted 23 February 2023binh-duong sales/business-development 2023-03-02 2023-04-24 sales Ho Chi Minh Binh Duong VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A world leading company in the chemical new-material industry (engineering plastic, fine chemical materials, biodegradable materials) is looking for a Sales Representative to expand business in Vietnam market.
About the Sales Representative Role:
This position includes all sales activities to maintain and increase the business in Vietnam.
- Responsible for the marketing and sales of the company's products/solutions
- Analyse and capture industry market opportunities, develop customised product customers, sales strategies or plans
- Co-ordinating with regional technical service manager to develop new products/principles of company to local customers
- Formulate sales budget and complete sales targets to increase market share
- Develops new markets/applications whenever possible
- Coordinate and coordinate resources to solve customer problems, improve customer satisfaction, and enhance customer stickiness
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in chemical engineering, polymer
- Can use Chinese fluently
- Have a strong motivation for achievement, eager for success and rapid personal growth
- Have good communication skills and empathy
- Work with entrepreneur’s spirit
- Strong teamwork ability, strong ability to work under high pressure
This leading company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Hang Hoang on +84 933 864124 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No.1905680
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7962