Head of Modern Trade
Salary VND100000000 - VND120000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Adrien Bizouard
Date posted 17 October 2016
An exciting Head of Modern Trade job has just become available at an international personal care and healthcare company based in Ho Chi Minh city. Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will be one of the key personnel in the company.
About the Head of Modern Trade role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the business development strategy and providing direction to all marketing-related activities. Modern Trade is representing 30% of the company turnover and must be developed and strengthened.
- Develop and implement long term commercial strategies across the Modern Trade channel
- Be responsible and accountable for channel P&L by delivering top line objectives & flawless execution of activation programs within the Modern Trade channels
- Be responsible for working with customers to deliver Visibility KPIs of both numeric and weighted distribution plus share of shelf / SKU / across categories
- Be responsible for building capabilities of the customer development force along with commercial excellence manager so as to have the best in class Modern Trade team
- Achieve Modern Trade sales operational objectives as per strategic plans and reviews and contribute Modern Trade sales information and recommendations for preparing Strategic plan
- Establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for channels and areas in support of national objectives together with Customer Business Plans in collaboration with Marketing
- Provide timely, accurate, market intelligence to formulate pricing strategy and implement approved pricing structure on all company products, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin
- Implement trade promotions along with Marketing by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending
- Directly manage major and critical developing customer accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts
To succeed in this Head of Modern Trade job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix
- Masters Degree in Business Management, specialisation in Sales & Marketing, MBA a plus
- Minimum 10 years' experience in FMCG of which 5 years' experience in a leadership role for a large division or company
- Working Knowledge of Customer Marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Good command of spoken & written English and Vietnamese is a must
The culture of this company is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.