Regional Sales Manager (Mekong Delta & Southeast Vietnam)
Salary VND90000000 - VND130000000 per month
Consultant Linh Do
Date posted 13 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An attractive Regional Sales Manager (Mekong & Southeast Vietnam) job in a multinational FMCG company is just available.
About the Regional Sales Manager Role:
You will be responsible for the achievement of distribution, sales, and merchandising goals in the assigned territory.
- Strengthening GTM/ distribution effectiveness and efficiency and ensuring the health of the distribution system
- Achieving category-level sales value, volume & distribution objectives as may be outlined from time to time and ensuring commercial hygiene compliance, forecast accuracy
- Managing stockist and trade relationship by anticipating proactively and resolving issues, minimising stockist and field force attrition
- Coaching and developing the Area Sales Managers and the Sales Supervisors to improve competencies and effectiveness
- Interfacing effectively with functions like customer service, finance, customer marketing, consumer marketing and IT on behalf of her/his team to ensure speedy resolution of issues and the facilitating smooth flow of information/data
To be successful in this role, you must be strong at selling with the ability to build strong relationship with focused stakeholders.
- At least seven (7) years' working experience in sales & trade marketing in FMCG industry
- Should have worked in the field in different rural and urban locations to know and understand the requirements of the market and the need of the field force on the ground
- Good communication skill and interpersonal skill
The successful Regional Sales Manager (Mekong & Southeast Vietnam) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.