Shopper Marketing Manager - Consumer Electronics
Salary VND60000000 - VND90000000 per month + bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Linh Do
Date posted 14 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A world-leading FMCG firm is recruiting a Shopper Marketing Manager in Ho Chi Minh City to join their team. In this newly created job, you will be responsible for leading the new business unit in its next phase of growth.
About the Shopper Marketing Manager Role:
You will identify shopper targets, needs, purchase barrier, decision tree, and insights to drive conversion. Additionally, you will be responsible for planning and owning the annual in-store visibility/shopper activation strategies and be responsible for the returns on investments (ROI) in the key retail channels for all the categories.
- Build and maintain a system to ensure information of marketing & trade marketing activities are well cascaded and implemented at store level
- Ensure optimisation of the in-store marketing mix and in-store excellence, triggering shoppers’ interest and desire to purchase, while being consistent to the brand’s positioning and identity
- Lead team of merchandisers to implement with excellence strong presence in-store
- Analyse on channel business to promote the growth and development, implementation and evaluation of the strategic plans which are aligned to the channel, category and brand strategies
To ensure the success, you will have passion, drive and determination for delivery. A natural influencer, you will be an engaging character comfortable working to tight deadlines and have a flexible, can-do approach.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related disciplines
- Minimum five years in trade marketing, preferably with FMCG background
- Able to translate market intelligence and related information into feasible business strategies and decision
- Ability to think from a broad business perspective and strategically and out-of-the box, team player, planning & organisational skills, executor, accurate, stress resistant, creative, entrepreneur focused on growth
- Analytical and influential, strong presentation and influencing skills
- Proficiency in English with ability to travel domestically
This leading FMCG firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven and want to seek a right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.