Trade Marketing Manager
Salary VND30000000 - VND40000000 per month
Consultant Linh Do
Date posted 16 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Trade Marketing Manager job from an international Home Appliance Manufacturer company is just available. Reporting directly to Marketing Director, this is a role for a commercial-driven professional who is hands-on and willing to take new challenges.
About the Trade Marketing Manager Role:
You will ensure point of sales superiority for company’s brand & products and support marketing to plan & execute trade marketing efforts to maximise company’s brand profitability in Vietnam market through all channels.
- Support the product line activities, develop trade supports, point of sales materials / brochures to support brand presence at retailer level
- Be responsible for all trade marketing matters across Vietnam
- Work closely together with the Regional Product Marketing Managers and Vietnam product team to plan on trade promotion's ideas and actions
- Define the most suitable main in-store and trade initiatives / activities / promotions for our brand and products, in terms of the space, layout, POS material, displays, etc for execution across regions & country
- Support in implementing concepts for trade activities, trade conferences, exhibitions and product launches
- Monitor in-store A&P budget and conduct related promotion analysis to ensure positive P/L of promotion activities
The successful Trade Marketing Manager will be result-oriented, capable of leading change and creative with good eye to design.
- Minimum five years' experience in international marketing, ideally trade marketing management to independent dealers and distributors
- Solid understanding of brand marketing and the launch of new products
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills with the ability to inspire the customer and audience
- Strong negotiation skills, ability to build relationships and close deals
The company has people and ethos to act with innovation, enterprise and creativity. The lean structure of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.