Salary VND60,000,000 - VND80,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Linh Do
Date posted 10 August 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An attractive Channel Manager job from an international FMCG company is just available. Reporting directly to Head of Sales, this is a role for a commercial & sales-driven professional who is hands-on and willing to take new challenges.
About the Channel Manager Role:
You will be responsible for formulating and implementing the sales and trade marketing strategies in key accounts to archive net sales targets and ensuring adherence to commercial processes.
- Build & deliver KPIs as per company policy: volume, revenue, profitability, share etc in assigned customers/accounts
- Lead, build, develop & cascade to field team for Key Accounts/Customers from customers strategy, investment framework with strong analysis and business sense, fitting with company overall strategy
- In charge of contract negotiation, renewal, customer engagement, customer relationship & customer services
- Lead & drive for changes as per company policy
- Develop and/or lead to develop/execute business program if any to grow volume, revenue, profitability for Key Accounts/Customers
The successful Channel Manager will be commercial-oriented and be able to build strong relationship with key customers & deliver good customer services.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience preferably gained from FMCG On-premise/ Off-premise channel (Food, Beer, Alcohol...)
- Good channel/customer/industry insight
- Functional: Good analytical & logical & planning & negotiation
- Proficient English skills, strong multicultural awareness and competency are required
The successful Channel Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment with clear and sustainable growth for their employee.
If you are driven, motivated and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.