National Sales Head (Personal Care)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Linh Do
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-15 fmcg Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 85000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Vietnam and internationally, this global leader within the consumers world has a job vacancy for a National Sales Head to join their international division based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the National Sales Head Role:
The National Sales Head will be accountable to develop and execute sales strategies that align with customers’ strategies and manage, coach and control the sales team to execute sales plan and tactics to deliver netsales forecast and other sales & distribution key performance indicators.
- Formulate the sales & “Go-To-Market” strategies. Plans for entire product portfolio as well as sales strategies for individual brands/ products in-line with Brand Marketing strategies
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators for sell in and sell out targets for the sales departments
- Coordinate with Marketing/Trade Marketing teams to create sales activities and monitor and review sales team and individual sales performance to meet target to achieve sales target
- Ensure spending efficiency (sales force cost, rental fee, promotion scheme, credit control, etc) per channel/Client/store effectively
- Expand and grow numeric distribution or coverage depending on potential demand, competition, SKU
- Work with Division Director and HRBP in people related matters of direct reports (e.g. building development plans for high-performers, staffing, performance management, recognition & rewards)
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or higher with five years' working experience at managment level in international FMCG environments
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work and engage cross-functionally and remotely
- Strong negotiation especially trading terms with customer
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- PC such as all Microsoft Office and Photoshop
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise.
If you are a progressive National Sales Head with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply for this role and find out more. Please contact Linh Do on +84 902 100 214 or email to email@example.com