Trade Marketing Manager (Hanoi)
Salary VND45,000,000 - VND60,000,000 per month
Consultant Linh Do
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-14 fmcg Hanoi Hanoi VN VND 45000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Vietnam and internationally, this global leader within the consumer world has a job vacancy for a Trade Marketing Manager to join their international division based in Hanoi.
About the Trade Marketing Manager (Hanoi) Role:
Reporting to Chief Representative, the Trade Marketing Manager will ensure the delivery of top in class trade marketing activities for company’s premium portfolio of brands in Hanoi and other key provinces in the North.
- Work with Chief Representative to develop joint annual business plans with distribution partners which include distribution, channel and customer strategies and sales promotion activations that are in line with business objectives
- Develop strong working relationships with trade and key account partners to achieve business objectives through proactive participation in key account development, distribution, promotional activations, merchandising and brand visibility
- Support distribution and key account partners in building the profile of company brands through trade and consumer activities
- To consolidate market intelligence that include price audits, competitor activities, sales analysis and business development opportunities
- Ensure brand and communication materials are utilised effectively and in adherence with brand guidelines
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree or higher with at least four years' experience in sales or trade marketing
- Energetic, confident, self-motivated and ability to handle multiple / diverse tasks
The company culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. They are also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, this great career progression chance awaits you.
To apply for this role or find out more, please contact Linh Do on +84 902 100 214 or email to email@example.com