Salary VND40,000,000 - VND45,000,000 per month + 20,000,000 VND bonus/month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Linh Do
Date posted 06 June 20192019-06-06 2019-08-05 retail Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 40000000 45000000 45000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A very exciting Retail Manager job opportunity at a leading luxury retail company has just been made available. Reporting directly to the CEO and being responsible for the entire retail business unit; this is a role for a Retail Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Retail Manager Role:
The future Retail Manager will continue the growth of this retail business unit year after year, while maintaining the brand identity as well as standing as the leading multi-brand concept store in the country.
- Lead all employees across different functions in this business unit
- Coach, mentor and lead an effective retail team
- Monitor and maintain sell through rate within target
- Establish good relationships with other departments in order to ensure the team delivers effective
- Update/develop SOPs including store visual merchandising guidelines
To be successful in this role, candidates are required to have at least three years' proven track record as the same level in the retail industry.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Vietnamese
- Leadership management skill
- Experience of managing budget and operations
This retail business has people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Retail Manager job.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Linh Do on +84 902 100 214 or email to email@example.com