Senior Trade Intelligence Manager
Salary VND50,000,000 - VND70,000,000 per annum
Consultant Khanh Linh Tran
Date posted 14 June 20192019-06-14 2019-08-13 fmcg Hochiminh VN VND 50000000 70000000 70000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Trade Intelligence Manager job has just become available at one of the leading FMCG firms based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Senior Trade Intelligence Manager role:
Reporting to Trade Strategy Manager, you will manage one trade intelligence manager and be responsible for development, management and biz application of trade marketing data and insights to support channel strategy & commercial calendar planning, continuous improvement in PICOS impact at point of sale and in ROI of channel activation and promotions. You will drive cross -functional alignment on commercial data strategy to establish & manage an aligned and centralised channel & shopper data centre; and develop & manage data-driven channel process and promote data-driven way of working across the business.
- Support development of a single integrated commercial data strategy
- Develop & manage a single channel & shopper data centre and trade insight process incl. data automation, standardised report design, key users list, data-driven way of working
- Lead analytics & insight generation to support annual channel & commercial calendar planning process
- Lead analytics & insight generation to support quarterly channel reviews at HO & regions (channel process cycle)
- Lead ROI / efficiency evaluation across channel activities (i.e. trade loyalty, brand activation, promo) & presence (i.e. PICOS) and support RM process
- FMCG industry commercial experience of min. 5 years
- Trade marketing, sales or CMI background / experience
- Proven track-record and promotion within a sales or trade marketing role (min. 2 years and min.1 in-role promotion achieved)
- Understands and demonstrates practical knowledge of shopper research (quantity & quality, tech-driven), Nielsen retail audit, Kantar household panel, trade census, trade safari / shopper immersion
- Understands and demonstrates practical knowledge of activity ROI & promotional efficiency analyses, basic revenue management concepts
- Understands and demonstrates practical knowledge of channel analytics (landscape, performance, trends) and segmentation process
- Very strong stakeholder management skills
This global FMCG company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.