National Sales Manager
Salary VND100,000,000 - VND200,000,000 per month + allowances/ bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 24 June 20192019-06-24 2019-08-23 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 100000000 200000000 200000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting National Sales Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global firms based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for candidate with proven track records in Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning industry
About the National Sales Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will lead sales organisation in Vietnam
- Develop and design go to market strategy and lead execution on market expansion
- Drive margin expansion for each business segment through solution selling
- Coordinate with service organisation to provide best in class customer experience
- Influence commercial decisions to ensure target achievement for inventory / DSO, cash / collections
- Coach and develop sales team to drive organic growth
- Manage relationship with the dealers and third-party channel partners and focus efforts towards improving market segment coverage.
- Partner with marketing for new product launch
- Partner with factories (outside Vietnam) to ensure products are optimised for Vietnam market
To succeed in the National Sales Manager job, you must have proven track records in Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning or Construction industries in Vietnam
- Right mix of strategic thinking and execution ability
- Extensive experience in Vietnam market
- Understands MNC culture, especially the need to adhere to global processes and completely on-board on compliance requirements
- Ability to lead and manage teams will also be critical
- Vietnamese native speakers only
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting National Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.