Clinical Application Manager - HCM
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Que Anh Nguyen
Date posted 06 March 2023ho-chi-minh-city sales/channel-management 2023-03-14 2023-05-05 medical-devices Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Clinical Application Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global pharmaceutical companies based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Clinical Application Manager role:
Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Manager. In this job, you will lead a team of 5 staff and be responsible for all clinical application-related functions.
- Be a role model for members by presenting suitable product and service presentations, demonstrations, and on-patient demonstrations
- Distribute area to members so that they may make the most of their resources
- Determine the KGI and KPI for each member's daily visit to their designated region
- Monitor, direct, and assist members in their daily tasks, such as developing client demand, sales promotion activities, and resolving customer inquiries, among others
- Provide product, treatment, and soft skill training with the distributor
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Cooperate with a distributor to handle demand, complaints or objections from user
- Review feedback from customers or potential clients and share it with distributor and internal teams
- Constantly review the business result of key account management in the assigned territory and timely renew the target HP and set up proper tactics to achieve the target
- Maximise efficiency and effectiveness for demo asset and eradicate overdue
- Cooperate with marketing department and Field Service Engineer to understand the market and potential clients and consider the best way to approach potential clients and increase market coverage.
- Analyse competition by gathering current market information on pricing, products, new products, monitor competitor's activities and strategies and provide information to the Manager to take timely action
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- At least three years of managerial experience in the medical industry
- At least bachelor's degree in Engineering, Biomedical, Biotechnology. An additional economic background is preferred
- Previous expertise with medical equipment is desired
This company is a leading multinational medical device manufacturer with years of history operated in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
Que Anh Nguyen
+84 28 3520 7961
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 23 February 2023An exciting Sales Manager job has arisen in a leading medical firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 16 March 2023This is a role for a Sales Manager who would like to develop the career in B2B manufacturing industry.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 14 March 2023One of the biggest MNC companies is looking for Sales Manager (HCM). In this job, you will work and be responsible for all sales activities to achieve the target.
Salary: VND35,000,000 - VND50,000,000 per monthLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 07 March 2023Our client who is one of the leading steel manufacturing machinery company is looking for a Technical Sales Manager/Service.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 07 March 2023An exciting job opportunity of Agency Partnership Lead for a leading tech/digital platform company has arisen in Ho Chi Minh City.