Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Andrew Humphreys
Date posted 22 June 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Manager to work in a leading engineering firm which specialises in the health care sector. The role will be based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
About the Commercial Manager Role:
You will be responsible for ensuring that the Company Management receive accurate information on the work to date and future opportunities, coordinating the input staff and the system managers at headquarters in Europe using the Company’s bespoke software system.
- Manage the production of monthly business reports
- Ensure all staff record their hours onto the system
- Work in conjunction with the Project Managers (Architecture and Engineering) to record, update and analyse project planning
- Record new project opportunities and keep updated
- Record, analyse and update resources used and needed on projects
- Record, analyse and update project finances
- Analyse and report the actual and expected business of the company
To succeed in this challenging role you will have experience in the construction industry and have a strong understanding of project management.
- Be strongly self motivated, and able to work without supervision and support,
- Be able to work confidently with people at all levels of society, particularly those in senior positions
- Be able to prioritise tasks, and work on numerous tasks simultaneously,
- Be conscientious and able to carry out complex tasks diligently, meticulously and efficiently
- Have a background in Architecture, Engineering or Project Management
This European companies core business is designing bespoke high end construction projects.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.