Area Air Freight Pricing & Trade Lane Manager
Salary VND100,000,000 - VND120,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Uyen Mai
Date posted 05 July 2022ho-chi-minh-city sales/customer-success 2022-07-14 2022-09-03 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN 70000 VND 100000000 120000000 120000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global logistics company is looking for talented Area Air Freight Pricing & Trade Lane Manager to join their team. The primary purpose within pricing & trade lane management is to act as a revenue manager along his / her respective trade lanes, to steer volumes and price levels to enable cost optimal production and profitably grow the company’s business (Inbound + Outbound).
About the Area Air Freight Pricing & Trade Lane Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development, delivering the highest quality service alongside.
- Execute the global pricing & trade lane strategy and define, maintain and drive the pricing strategy for air freight product
- Develop and boost the trade lanes (volumes, revenues and gross profit)
- Establish and implement the Country Minimum Selling Rates (MSR) in alignment with the country air freight team
- Give full visibility of proposed selling rates & provide general support to the local / global tender management to ensure profitable new business growth
- Drive long-term growth by working closely with the local / global tender management on RFI/RFP/RFQ.
- Lead & define short-term growth (spot requests) together with the pricing management team
- Challenge and validate the proposed MSRs from overseas stations
- Handle and offer collect request from network offices
- Define corrective actions together with the BU Air Freight Procurement Manager & the Country Sales
- Organisation to reach agreed sales and yield targets as well as carrier commitments
- Coordination of data gathering, development of objectives and action plan with the Region Trade Lane Managers
- Provide trade lane market input for key trade lanes to the Area Head of Airfreight
- Be the connector between air freight product and marketing & sales for any matters concerning rate and rate structure, product expertise
- Collaborate & support the country Procurement Management Team
- Regular calls & meetings with the respective target countries
- Participate in joint customer visits (local & overseas)
- Position requires regional travel up to 5-10%
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior manager, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Economics/Logistics or freight forwarding apprenticeship
- Minimum 10 years of industry experience either on the forwarder or airline side
- Minimum five years of experience in people management and leadership, including recruitment, training & development, coaching, conflict and performance management
- International working experience required
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), other languages (written and spoken) preferred
- Excellence knowledge of Microsoft® Office Excel
- Profound knowledge of the air freight industry
- Operational know-how (Customer & Operational Service functions)
- Knowledge about trends and challenges for the industry
- Knowledge about markets and competitors
- Overall understanding of business processes and interdependencies
- Knowledge of local processes, conditions, standards and regulations
- Process engineering and improvement methodologies
This international company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Area Air Freight Pricing & Trade Lane Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 28 July 2022An American logistics company is finding a talent for the position Sales Director.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 18 July 2022An exciting Senior Project Sales Manager job has arisen in a leading firm in Ho Chi Minh Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 28 June 2022An amazing job in logistics has become available in the market. This is a role for professionals who would like to take a new and exciting challenge in trade lane management.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 13 July 2022An exciting Senior Partnership & Business development Manager job has arisen in a leading fintech in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.