Sales Manager - Expat
Salary VND120,000,000 - VND180,000,000 per month + house allowance + other benefit
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Chau Hoang
Date posted 29 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Sales Manager- Expat job has just become available at one of the most respected global chemical manufacturers based in South Vietnam. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for a sales manager who is a leader in chemical field.
About the Sales Manager - Expat Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for the business strategy and leadership of the Sales and Technical teams to develop drywall penetration, influential project interaction and loyal sales development with key specifiers customers. Heavily focusing on the managerial aspect of the role to achieve short, mid and long term volume, mix and price objectives.
- Handle directly all health care / automotive customer in the region
- Define 2019 - 2022 sales plan and strategic actions associated
- Import/ export management
- Long range business strategy and business process development
- Direction of customer activity within identified sectors
- Commercial responsibility for customer, product mix, pricing and profitability
- People management and competency development
- Business acquisition management
To succeed in the Global Head of Marketing job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor degree in Science or Engineering or Chemical is advantageous
- MBA Business Administration / Marketing
- Managerial experience / people development
- B2B industry background with eight to ten years' commercial / management
- High detail orientation with ability to successfully manage multiple projects / tasks simultaneously
- Practical and logical knowledge of plastic compound
- Self-Awareness (Self-assessment and confidence)
- Self-Regulation (Self-control, conscientious and adaptable)
- Motivation (Achievement driven, optimistic and committed)
- Empathy (Understanding and developing others, service orientated)
- Social Skills (Strong leadership, influence, collaboration and a change catalyst)
This company is much more than chemical and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager- Expat job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.