Salary VND100,000,000 - VND160,000,000 per month + bonus and other benefit
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Chau Hoang
Date posted 18 April 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Commercial Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global chemical firms based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales - SEA, this is a role for a manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Commercial Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for the business strategy and leadership of the Sales and Technical teams to develop textile chemicals in Vietnam. Heavily focusing on the managerial aspect of the role to achieve short, mid and long term volume, mix and price objectives.
- Analysis of sales and Group profit, at country level , product level , customer level
- Analysis of non- moving items, slow moving items and actions to improve
- Capable of price quotations in line with driving group profit
- Overdue payments by customer / rep level and able to drive the performance better
- Sales forecast accuracy together with business support
- Monthly reports with detailed data (provided by HQ but split into Vietnam)
To succeed in the Commercial Manager job, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of chemical industry.
- Bachelor degree in Science or Engineering is advantageous
- Textile chemical knowledge would be preferable
- MBA Business Administration / Marketing
- Managerial experience / People development
- B2B industry background with five years commercial / management
- High detail orientation with ability to successfully manage multiple projects / tasks simultaneously
- Understanding example the commercial part of our business and driving it locally reporting to me
- Social Skills (Strong leadership, influence, collaboration and a change catalyst)
This leading professional chemical has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With many years of history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Commercial Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.