Country Manager (MLM)
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Linh Do
Date posted 05 June 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An international MLM company is looking for a Country Manager for its Vietnam office.
About the Country Manager Role:
You will develop multilevel marketing opportunities and plans; implement marketing plans; manage distributors (Independent Business Owners) and staffs.
Sales & Marketing
- Determine annual sales plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume; analysing trends and results; monitoring competition, supply, and demand
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalising on market opportunities
- Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities
- Provide information by collecting, analysing, and summarising data and trends
- Recruit and develop new Business Builders and Sales Leaders to expand the company’s business and accelerate sales growth
- Lead and assist Business Builders and Sales Leaders to achieve the company’s set objectives in sales and recruitment
- Lead and assist Business Builders and Sales Leaders in expanding existing markets as well as developing new markets
- Plan, coordinate and implement recruitment related activities e.g. rallies / seminars / Business Builder meetings / conventions / trade fairs / special meetings and other IBO-related activities.
- Lead in communicating with Business Builders on vital operational information as well as updating IBOs with new company developments
- Provide feedback from the field and submit market intelligence reports to the management in a consistent and timely manner
- A degree from recognize local or overseas university
- Able to converse well in English (oral & written) and native Vietnamese
- At least 8 - 10 years working experience with minimum 5 years in similar position
- In-depth experience in MLM business especially in sales and recruitment of distributors is a must
- Good understanding of local MLM industry
- Good understanding of business analytics
- Project management experience a plus
- Good presentation skills are necessary
- Comfortable with public speaking
The lean structure of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work in this international retail business.
If you would like to find out more, please contact Linh Do quoting the Job Reference No. 1312170