National Sales Director
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Linh Do
Date posted 18 June 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A very exciting National Sales Director opportunity from an international FMCG company is just available. Reporting directly to General Manager and being responsible for huge market share contribution; this is a role for a Sales Director who is a leader in their field.
About the National Sales Director Role:
The future National Sales Director will provide effective sales plan and strategies with innovative approaches to drive the business unit in Vietnam. You will be responsible for defining a broad business development strategy, take a lead in all sales and marketing-related activities, provide long-term direction to all sales strategy and planning-related activities including project management and sales strategy to assist the organisation in expanding the business and achieve their long-term goals.
- Analyse business data and market information, benchmark sales policy and products of competitors and propose new product line ups, sales policy and promotion programs
- Monitor sales progress; give quick responses to market change
- Establish good relationships with other departments in order to ensure the team delivers effective coordination across the business functions
- Handle both sales and people management. Sales coaching and building sales team capability. Evaluate performance of direct reports
- Fully understand company policies, procedure & business code of conduct & make sure to implement & communicated within team
To be successful in this role, candidates are required to have 8+ years of proven track record in sales management and sales capabilities development.
- Strong inter-personal and communications skills, demonstrated team building, leadership and the ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements concurrently
- Must have an entrepreneurial approach that is innovative and strategic thinking with high level of integrity and business ethics
- Proficient English skills, strong multicultural awareness and competency are required
The company has people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
Apply now or call Ms Linh Do to discuss more.