General Manager - Hanoi
Salary VND200,000,000 - VND300,000,000 per month + Competitive benefits
Consultant Phuc Pham
Date posted 30 July 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting General Manager job has become available at one of the most respected international service firms based in Hanoi. Reporting directly to the Regional Manager, this is the role for sales person who is a leader in their field.
About the General Manager Role:
In this role you will be responsible for managing the business unit in Hanoi. You will also take a lead providing direction to all sales and marketing - related activities.
- Contribute to the development and refinement of company’s vision and strategy
- Liaise with company’s management & regional management on the implementation of the company’s strategic and operational plans
- Develop, review, and report on the business development division’s strategy, ensure the strategic objectives are well understood and executed by the team
- Develop and lead the Business Development team in sourcing, manage and implement new business opportunities
- Keep the existing business stable with healthy profitable operations
- Manage and control the overall costs of the business unit, including but not limited to labour costs, operational costs, food costs, overhead costs, and other related costs
- Build rapport and strong partnership with existing and potential clients by regular communication and meeting. Consider customer needs and requests
- Ensure a consistent high standard of performance of all management team, demonstrate good team work, effective communication, and continuous improvement achieving positive results
- Lead and coach the key management team to improve performance and maximise their potential and career development in the company
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-cooperatively with senior manager, across borders and internal matrix.
• Bachelor degree with minimum of 10 years of related working experience
• With 8 years or more of operations experience, and at least 3 - 5 years of management experience
• Preferably experience in management of service industry such as star-rated hotels, property management companies, state-owned enterprises, especially in security or maintenance, or other hospitality related field
• Good command of English (both written and oral)
• Strong leadership, execution and management skills
• Result oriented, responsible and well organised with good inter-personal skills
• A self-starter and able to motivate team to achieve ambitious targets
This multinational service company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting General Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.