Salary VND100,000,000 - VND200,000,000 per month + Bonus
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 01 August 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An attractive Managing Director job in a prestigious European machinery manufacturer based in Hanoi has just become available.
About the Managing Director Role:
Reporting to the regional hub, you will be responsible for P&L management and people development in Vietnam.
- Implement company policy and any changes to it. Should have aim of business to focus towards growth, profits and increasing return. Ensure that the company strategy is geared towards attainment of company’s goal
- Attend various customer meetings, visit prospective customers to get business and will focus on planning and moving company in to strategic direction
- Represent the company in Government meetings/ client’s interactions etc.
- Work with local board of management to identify operational performance measures
- Be responsible for company’s image, performance and financial results for this region
- Work in tandem with other head of the departments and manufacturing head
To succeed in the Managing Director job, you must have P&L management and people development experience in a multinational company in heavy industry.
- Local Vietnamese
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical
- 15-20 years of experience in leadership roles as profit centre head for large organisation
- 5-10 years of experience in Multinational companies at leadership role
- Background of heavy industry will be a great advantage in selection process
This European machinery manufacturer needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Managing Director job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.