Vietnam Commercial Director
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Linh Do
Date posted 06 September 2018 2018-09-062018-11-04 fmcg 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A very exciting Commercial Director opportunity from an international beverage alcohol company is just available. Reporting directly to Managing Director and being responsible for huge market share contribution; this is a role for a Sales Director who is a leader in their field.
About the Commercial Director Role:
You will be in charge of the total commercial business performance of the Vietnam market and execute the sales strategy. You will be responsible for defining a broad business development strategy, take a lead in all sales and marketing-related activities, provide long-term direction to all sales strategy and planning-related activities including project management and sales strategy to assist the organisation in expanding the business and achieve their long-term goals.
- Deliver the Annual Operating Plan (AOP), for both the local and imported brands in Vietnam
- Execute the commercial strategy across the key channels, development and implementation of the trade strategy in alignment with the overall business directions in Vietnam
- Ensure highest execution standards, beating the competition and gaining value share
- Build and develop talent, company’s leadership, compliance and ethics standards
- Build company’s reputation with partners and in the market place locally
- Strong and broad track record in Sales at a leadership level in a highly competitive environment
- Solid experience in field sales management, key account management, sales operations or customer marketing
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal in English
- Native Vietnamese language speaker
The successful Commercial Director will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new office.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Linh Do.