Commercial Director (Luxury Consumer Goods)
Salary VND180,000,000 - VND220,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Linh Do
Date posted 06 September 2018 2018-09-062018-11-04 fmcg 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A global leading luxurious consumer goods company is looking for a Commercial Director to develop their business in Vietnam. In this exciting position, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About this Commercial Director (Luxury Consumer Goods) role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for leading the commercial team to achieve business objectives in term of volume, product merchandising, market share, brand concept within the assigned financial budget.
- Manage the product sales, distribution and visibility in both On-Premise and Off-Premise channels in Vietnam
- Expand and open new channels along with strengthen relationship with current stakeholders in all channels
- Ensure product visibility and pricing objectives are achieved in all key channels
- Have long term strategic business plan and be able to persuade, implement and control the real execution with well-rounded perspectives based on real experience
- Consistently have a progressive view for product insights and industry trends that might have influences on consumer buying behaviours
- Manage operational cost, efficient management of assets; manage labour costs; maintain service/product quality
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or Business Administration
- Proven experience as Sales Director or Commercial roles in a leading luxurious consumer goods companies in Vietnam or other emerging markets in South East Asia
- Returning Vietnamese or expat who have basic Vietnamese communication on daily basis would be a big plus
- Cultural awareness
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
The company has people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Linh Do.