Strategy Manager/Senior Manager (Open for expats)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nhi Tran
Date posted 30 November 2018 2018-11-302019-01-29 retail 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
A Strategy Manager/ Senior Manager job has just arisen at one of the most respected retail groups, based in HCMC.
About the Strategy Manager/Senior Manager Role:
This position is crucial to the business’s ability to establish its short, medium, and long-term plans in a highly dynamic industry. In this role, you will support and leads a variety of strategic efforts inclusive of playing a pivotal role in building annual/long-term strategic plans. You will play a key role in strategy formulation, collaborates with both internal and external stakeholders in the development of business-wide operational strategies.
• Work with the team and external stakeholders to develop and implement the strategy defined
• Support on set, manage and report on annual operating plan, prepare strategic plans, conduct business reviews and track KPIs, implementing improvements and changes where necessary
• Define partnership/market requirements, produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of business performance, aggregate feedback, and explore new strategic opportunities
• Gather and analyse industry trends, competition and market information
• Provide business consulting to the board of management
To succeed in this role, you need to be a business strategist with entrepreneurial mindset, drive and determination. You will also be a high-energy and resourceful self-starter with a can-do approach.
• At least four years of experience in commercial strategy/corporate strategy/management consulting with solid & proven track records. Talents who have experience working for top consulting firms are preferred.
• Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills with experience solving business problems
• Proactive, can-do attitude with excellent team collaborator and good communication skills
• English proficient in both written and verbal communication
• Capable of building relationships and influencing internal and external stakeholders
This is an opportunity to get in a rapidly growing retail business. They drive business results in a dynamic and fast pace with strong commitment to bring the best values of products to consumers. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to an awesome place to work.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.