Consultant Tom Tabouring
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-02-05 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
A Branch Manager opportunity has become available at a MNC Shipping company in Vietnam. This role is for anyone who is sales-driven and ready to take the lead by providing high level of leadership, team work and sales skills.
About the Branch Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for managing two branches in the North of Vietnam and achieving the desired revenue.
- Representing the company in the North of Vietnam by managing two branches
- Assisting CSI in taking care of different sorts of cargo and exceptional other cases
- Participating in sales activities
- Negotiating and verifying contract with vendors (depot, port terminal, trucking company, office leasing vendor)
- Actively managing both branches and assist in recruiting staff
- In close communication with colleagues from overseas in regards to local issues (commodity restriction, ICD acceptance and on-carriage cost incurring
- Assisting the CM in any other requested activities
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior management, across borders and internal matrix.
- University degree or equivalent
- Experience and knowledge in liner shipping
- Strong leadership skills
- Good planning, problem solving and decision making skills
- High level of English (writing and speaking)
- Good computer skills
This MNC is recognised as one of the leaders in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on being transparent, developing and training their people, and providing a fantastic working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Branch Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.