Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Tom Tabouring
Date posted 17 January 2019 2019-01-172019-03-18 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 350000000 570000000 570000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting General Manager job has become available at one of the most respected logistic firms in Vietnam. This role is for anyone who has the thrive to succeed, has creative strategic thinking and is ready for a new big challenge where he/she is willing to take the lead.
About the General Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for positioning & maintaining the company at the forefront of the logistics industry in Vietnam and ensuring both tactical and strategic development of the company.
- Responsible for the expansion of services: Air and ocean freight forwarding, land transport, contract logistics, SC
- Identification of opportunities in the markets in whole Vietnam
- Define the business strategy taking into consideration vertical and/or horizontal guidelines and objectives
- Responsible for positioning our company at the forefront of this exciting and rapidly-developing industry
- Responsible for both tactical and strategic development of the company
- Building up and maintaining the relationship with local and international customers and ensure profitability
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with top management, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s or up degree holder
- At least 10 years' of working experience in the logistics industry
- At least three years' managing / leadership experience
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
- Experienced in managing local teams
This leading logistics company is recognised as one of the market leaders in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on being the top by providing the best possible service.
If you are driven and determined, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.