Salary VND50,000,000 - VND90,000,000 per month + allowances/ bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 18 March 20192019-03-18 2019-05-17 building-and-construction Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 90000000 90000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Country Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global security groups based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the Regional Country Manager, this is a role for a candidate with proven sales track records and established relationships in the construction industry.
About the Country Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will lead a Country towards the Vision of becoming the leading provider of Premium Security Solutions and Services. You will also assure the fulfilment of the respective goals in terms of sales, profit and cash flow, by making sure that the Country is in line with the Area requirements in terms of product supply and other functional requirements. You will have to efficiently manage the interface between the Area and the Country. Developing and maintaining a customer centric culture.
- All financial and operational Country KPIs
- Overall results of the Country (Sales, Profit, Cash Flow)
- Performance of the Country product portfolio
- Quality of representation of own team
- Build up sustainable relationships to customers and business partners
- Continuous improvement of Sales, Service and Administrations Excellence through the Group implementation
To succeed in the Country Manager job, you must have experience in P&L management, proven and relevant sales management experience both in distribution and projects for sanitary/ elevator/ door hardware and strong relationship with architects, consultants, contractors.
- Be accountable as the highest ranking representative in the Country for the overall performance.
- Assure and constantly develop quality of staff
- Align all country activities with the Region / Area strategy
- Build and expand the presence in the Country/Region by building a strong customer centric sales and service organisation to fully exploit the regional market potential, incl. the implementation of CRM / Service tools
- Encourage a vital and productive atmosphere in the Country Management team
- Represent Company as the highest ranking officer in the Country towards all stakeholders (incl. Top Customers) and internal committees
- Ensure all entities and employees conduct business in line with applicable laws and regulations, as well as with global and local policies and procedures and the companies code of conduct
- Actively search and recognise business opportunities related to the 2020 Vision and the Area's growth agenda; define and align the business plan and execute accordingly (besides organic growth: develop and maintain a local M&A pipeline)
This international security firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Country Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.