Chief Commercial Officer (based in Malaysia)
Salary USD133,680 - USD160,416 per annum + Attractive package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 27 March 20192019-03-27 2019-05-26 telecommunications Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN MYR 600000 720000 720000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
To support the company's strategic growth in Malaysia, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Chief Commercial Officer, a job that will lead and drive the business performance of the mass market segment.
About the Chief Commercial Office role:
This role is based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Group CEO, you will establish and execute overall company and corporate strategy to attain set business objectives and enhance shareholders’ value.
- Provide business leadership and direction to the development of the business vision, plans and strategies to ensure the company’s expectations of growth and objectives are met together with the commercial parameters as mandated
- Guide the development and improvement of product lines to meet emerging customer expectations and requirements which enable the company to stay competitive and relevant in the market
- Ensure the mass market business segment cost profile is line with set parameters through effective monitoring to achieve its financial targets
- Monitor and observe the business and makes forecasts, identifying new trends ahead of the curve, hence, offering the business a competitive advantage and keeping it ahead of its competition in the market
- Establish and oversee the adoption of company vision and values, which forms part of the work culture
- Develop and maintain close relations with relevant agencies to ensure prompt response to problems relating to the business and its future directions
To succeed in the Chief Commercial Officer role, you need to ensure that the business keep abreast with appropriate emerging technology and thus ensure the company project itself as the partner of choice in associated business activities both nationally and internationally.
- Minimum 15 years' experience in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment, preferably with prior exposure in the telecommunications industry
- Ability to move and inspire a large group in a unified direction and vision and being a liable and approachable individual who is able to form strong and long-lasting relationship both internally and externally on behalf of the business
- Self-motivated, have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and adaptable to business growth fluctuations
- Understanding of mass market business, macro business environment, trends, and competition. Should be able to understand customer needs and transition objectives
The successful Chief Commercial Officer will join an organisation whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Chief Commercial Officer is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today/send in your CV to email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.