Salary VND140,000,000 - VND160,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 29 March 20192019-03-29 2019-05-28 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 140000000 160000000 160000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Managing Director job has just become available at one of the most respected global machinery firms based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the SEA Head, this is a role for a strong technical sales candidate with P&L and team management experience.
About the Managing Director Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for the profitable growth in market share and upholding Group policy in every aspect of operations, and to lead and inspire the team to continually improve engagement and morale with the business.
- Implement operational strategies as per the annual strategy and budget plan
- Identify and develop new markets with the potential to use company products and accessories
- Accountable to ensure that all staff are effectively employed and adequately trained to perform their responsibilities in an ethical and responsible manner, including overseeing all HR related activity
- Monitor and control the company’s performance and financial status in accordance with the approved budget
- Control and manage inventory
- Build and adhere to company regulation, across tax, accounting, risk management and employment relations
- Overall accountability for the acquisition, maintenance and effective utilisation of all company assets and property
- Provide technical assistance and market support within the subsidiary as required
- Develop and invest in employees through on the job training and formal training
- Ensure compliance with the Code of Conduct in every facet of day to day operation
- Represent the company at meetings or functions as necessary or appropriate to the overall discharge of the essential functions listed above
- Responsible for the execution of local initiatives and supply chain activities for the subsidiary
To succeed in the Managing Director job, you must have proven sales records, P&L and team management experience in industrial sector, preferably in commercial & residential building, industry and water management.
- Successful, solid experience in a similar role in a consensus based partnership culture
- Ability to develop overall business strategy and plans
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- A global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple and diverse cultures
- The intellectual rigour and insight to be credible with a highly intelligent and experienced group of partners
This international machinery firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Managing Director job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.