Salary VND180,000,000 - VND225,000,000 per month + Fixed Allowances + Attractive Bonus Scheme
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Hao Vi
Date posted 28 May 20192019-05-28 2019-07-27 building-and-construction Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 180000000 225000000 225000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of the biggest MNC companies is looking for a General Manager in HCMC. In this job, you will need to manage and oversee for all aspects of your P&L, provide technical support required to clients, regional and global business partners, provide input in the development of sales plan.
About the General Manager Role:
In this role you will be fully responsible for Operation, Business Development, Technical Support, Services Quality Assurance.
- Own full P&L accountability to lead and deliver budget (revenue and margin). Ensure operational execution and financial performance to profit plan.
- Direct day to day activities as related to the client request.
- Oversee the operations workflow, manufacturing and business processes.
- Develop annual operating budgets, maintain strict adherence to operating and capital budgets, managing costs and review with Management Team and Finance monthly.
- Monitor and ensure company services quality aligned with international and company standards.
- Review data collected for further analysis and verify the cause-and-effect relationships to improve the current production process.
- Review and analyze current capabilities and limitations in achieving sustained quality improvement.
- Collaborate with HR to develop and devise personal development plan for staff and other people related topics. Coach people and build strong succession plan.
- Drive local market business strategies and business growth.
- Assist CRM/sales to win new business by participating in the sales process.
- Develop a personal relationship with key contacts at major accounts.
- Closely involved in technical support process as well.
To succeed in the General Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and possess a degree.
- Minimum of a BS technical degree, preferably in related discipline
- MBA or business experience desirable, preferably P&L experience
- More than 10 year experience with at least five years in leadership position
- Demonstrated experience in dealing directly with customer
- Good in spoken and written English (French or German is a plus)
- Good team leader and good team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility for travels, working over time & under pressure
- Proficient in Lotus Notes, MS word, Excel, PowerPoint
This multinational company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting General Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.