Country Leader – Vietnam
Salary Up to VND100,000,000 per month + allowances/ bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 13 August 20192019-08-13 2019-10-12 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 100000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Country Leader job has just become available at one of the most respected global machinery firms based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the Regional General Manager, this is a role for someone with proven track records of technical sales and leadership.
About the Country Leader Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for P&L of assigned areas in Vietnam.
- Develop and consistently implement an adequate strategy for the responsible areas/countries, which allows Company to increase install base and achieve profitable growth and to meet individual P&L objectives
- Oversee monthly & quarterly assessments and forecasts of organisation's financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals. Oversee short and long-term financial management reporting and provide justification for any variances and suggestions for improvement if necessary
- Drive initiatives in country management to contribute to long-term operational excellence. Ensure that clear plans and objectives are set for the countries and ensure progress is reviewed regularly with performance improvement measures implemented where shortfalls against objectives are identified
- Lead, coach and develop Customer Centre Managers to optimise their potential, to minimise the impact of any weaknesses, to ensure that quality development plans are in place to address gaps and opportunities in delivering performance standards today, and assure succession
- Maintain impeccable business risk management and safety performance by ensuring compliance to the corporate guidelines & practices
- Constantly review in-country market conditions as well as competitor activities
To succeed in the Country Leader job, you must have proven track records of technical sales and leadership.
- Degree holder in mechanical & engineering
- Working experience in industries especially in direct sales
- Product knowledge of air compressor, air control system is advantageous
- Must be strong team player who is self-motivated and customer oriented
- Work independently, process good communication and strong presentation skills
- Proficient in MS office
This international machinery firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Country Leader job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.