Salary VND200,000,000 - VND400,000,000 per month + Attractive bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuc Pham
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-08 2019-12-07 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 200000000 400000000 400000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world - leading pharmaceutical company is recruiting a General Manager in Ho Chi Minh City to join their team. In this General Manager job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the General Manager Role:
In this role you will be responsible for managing the business unit in Vietnam. You will also take a lead providing direction to all sales and marketing - related activities.
- P&L responsibility
- Grows, develops leaders and talent pipeline for the future
- Ensure the continuous growth for business in Vietnam
- Responsible for market access, planning, distribution, sales strategy, marketing, launch excellence, market information systems and compliance
- Enhance organisational capabilities for product planning, marketing & sales
- Ensure that the organisation is structured in a way that allows for optimum operating margins in order that stakeholders requirements are satisfied, and that the Company meets its short- and long-term financial goals and returns
- Ensure that the Company’s operation is in compliance with the existing laws set forth by the government and other regulatory agencies
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-cooperatively with senior manager, across borders and internal matrix.
- Proven leadership in building and leading high-performing teams, and attracting, developing and retaining engaged, experienced and effective people
- Outstanding track record in pharmaceutical commercial functions, including leadership and launch roles integrating and transferring knowledge and capability across functions
- Proven ability to make wise decisions and co-create innovative solutions in difficult, complex and rapidly changing situations
- Minimum 10 years' experience in the pharmaceutical and bio tech industry.
- Management experience in leading cross-functional teams. Including over five years' direct management and oversight of reporting staff.
This global pharmaceutical company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting General Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.