Key Account Manager
Salary VND40000000 - VND50000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Tam Huynh
Date posted 17 October 2016
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Vietnam and internationally, this global leader in pharmaceutical industry is recruiting a Key Account Manager to join the office based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Key Account Manager role:
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing new channel: open new vaccination rooms in hospitals & policlinics, act as a in-charge point of contact for all interaction with Provinces Healthcare Authorities (SOHs, Hospital Board of Directors).
- Open new vaccination rooms
- Achieve group vaccination program setting objectives
- Build relationship with decision makers in stakeholders
- Organise program and coordinate vaccinators for corporations and schools
- Work with distributor and internal stakeholders to ensure services meet the quality promised
- Work closely with sales force, support to define key products to be listed, ensure all listing activities are executed
- Lead all interactions with Provinces Healthcare authorities
- Ensure negotiation and contracting in targeted key accounts
To succeed in this Key Account Manager role, you will need to develop team’s effectiveness & efficiency through coaching, monitoring resource allocation.
- Mandatory: at least 3 years' experience in District Manager position
- Beneficial: experience in vaccine environment
- Business planning for accounts
- Ability to gather market information, analyse date and produce quantitative & qualitative reports for other divisions/ top management
- Prospecting, mapping decision making process.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build rapport with stakeholders rapidly
- Work with colleagues to coordinate best outcomes for clients.
This leading professional firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.