General Trade Manager
Salary VND80000000 - VND100000000 per month + variable bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Maya Nguyen
Date posted 21 October 2016
An exciting General Trade Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG company based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the Sales Director, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the General Trade Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside few other managers. You will also be in charge of developing, planning and executing short-term to mid-term sales strategies and achieve net sales and commercial objectives for all brands.
- Lead the general sales team (regional sales managers, sales supervisors, sales rep teams) to achieve the company objectives, distribution network, shipment and local sales targets, service level, market share, distribution coverage, profit objective, reports. Lead the excellent execution of all trade activities at POS
- Develop the GT channel to align with the Sales plan and the required selling method
- Provide leadership, motivate and control general sales force to ensure they meet the qualities, abilities, skill desired with a level of productivity that ensure the customers' satisfaction and company’s plan/expectation
- Work with Channel Development/ Support Manager on developing Promotion plan to push the off-take and New Product launching plan to gain the successful results
- Focus on improving the efficiency of the supply chain through initiative. Manage and work with the distributors on rolling forecast, stock level, service level provided to retailers
Ideally, you should possess more than 8 years of experience at a similar level with international FMCG companies with in-depth understanding of Vietnam market
- Recognised degree in Business and Administration
- Successful track records in Sales/ Trade Marketing of international FMCG environment, in which minimum 5 years at the same position in GT channel
- Knowledge of Distributors, wholesalers and FMCG Route to market management
- Sales force coaching & training skills
- Dynamic public presentation and problem solving
- Result-oriented, actionable and deliverable
This international food company offers competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting General Trade Manager job.
If you are interested in the position, apply now!