Country Business Manager
Salary VND78000000 - VND90000000 per month
Consultant Chau Hoang
Date posted 17 November 2016
An attractive Country Business Manager job has just become available at a prestigious chemical manufacturer based in Ha Noi.
About the Country Business Manager Role:
In this role, you will fully be responsible for all operations of Representative Office Vietnam within the established policy and in accordance with the authority delegated by Regional office and Headquarter. You will also be responsible for the overall profitability, success, future development and growth of the business.
- Represent the company in its relationships with major customers, bankers, government bodies, professional societies and similar groups
- Ensure standards for ethics, integrity and quality for the company is implemented
- Develop and maintain international sales and technical contacts who can provide support
and direction to the sales, technical and product development needs of the Company
- Develop the skills of all employees and promote the continuous improvement culture within Vietnam Representative Office
- Plan and direct, with corporate approval, all negotiations related to mergers, acquisition of new business, or sale of major assets
- Responsible for the analysis of monthly and year-to-date sales results each month and for
identifying/taking any corrective measures to improve gross profits where necessary
To succeed in the Country Business Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Local Vietnamese is a must with chemical background
- Experience in senior management, leadership, or executive roles
- Experience (at least ten years) in the manufacturing industry
- Tertiary qualifications in Chemical/Ceramic Engineering or relevant experience in the Chemicals industry
- Strong management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to set long range plans and objectives
The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Country Business Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.