Regional Sales Manager
Salary VND60000000 - VND65000000 per month
Consultant Tam Huynh
Date posted 18 November 2016
A rarely available Regional Sales Manager job has just arisen at one of the most respected global pharmaceutical companies based in Ha Noi.
About the Regional Sales Manager Role:
Reporting to the Trade and Marketing Director, you will be responsible for building and for the development and execution of sales plans within a defined geographical area.
- Develop effective sales teams; supervise the regional personnel; coordinate Sales Supervisor's activities; makes period personnel and target reports
- Establish sales & distribution target and make sales plans for every sales team in the region in accordance with Company sales and distribution strategy
- Analyse sales data to recommend, implement and administer methods and procedures to enhance the sales improvement of the Company
- Guarantee that salesmen are provided enough selling tools and use them correctly & effectively; check Sales Supervisor's field visiting plans and monthly expenses claims
To succeed in this Regional Sales Manager job, you will need to have the ability to ensure the achievement of sell-out and POS target by sales team.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy or Medicine
- Able to handle operation jobs achieve target through management skills such as territory management, route management, meeting, communication, negotiation, team work, customer service.
- Built and led a team to successfully deliver strong results; be able to empower and align team members around common objectives and enable them to achieve the objectives
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.