National Sales Manager
Salary VND140000000 - VND200000000 per month + 13th month + 25% bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Andrew Humphreys
Date posted 23 December 2016
A world famous multi-national automotive company is looking for a National Sales Manager in Ho Chi Minh City to cover the Vietnam market.
About the National Sales Manager role:
As the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the overall business relationship with distribution clients and key accounts.
- Create the annual dealership sales forecasts by estimating total vehicle sales, gross and operating profits as well as expenses of sales departments following Company plan
- Meet with head of dealers to plan and implement objectives for achieving sales and gross profits
- Oversee standards of dealer's marketing and promotion activities to support sales target
- Meet monthly with the head of dealers to review forecasts and profits for each dealer
- Work directly with Vietnam Market Operation Manager and Marketing team on making recommendations on both short and long range sales plan, advertising and sales
To succeed in this role, you must have a good understanding of both B2B and B2C sales and be an excellent leader and an experienced sales person.
- University or post-graduation degree on Sales, Marketing or Business administration is preferable
- A strong background in sales planning, marketing and finance management
- Minimum 10 year's experience in manager position, preferable in automobile and hi-segment products sales
- Sales communication
- Sales support
- Sales strategy analysis
- Sales variance analysis and reporting
- Sales in management
This global automotive company is known for its history, high quality engineering and unique look. They are also an employer of choice in Europe.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting national sales manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.