Salary VND110000000 - VND140000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Kim Do
Date posted 07 February 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A rapidly expanding e-commerce logistics company is looking for a talented Managing Director in Vietnam to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will will lead, develop and control the business and operations at the country-level to achieve short and long-term financial and operating objectives (profitability, revenue, productivity, market share) in line the company strategy.
About the Managing Director Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside four other division managers. You will also take the lead providing direction to all activities, including P&L management, operation and sales divisions .
- Define the business strategy considering vertical and/or horizontal guidelines and objectives
- Ensure effective management of business and operations at the country level
- Supervise sales, marketing and operations, and may have responsibility for regional accounting, purchasing, personnel and / or financial functions
- Ensure effective management and takes responsibility for the country-level P&L (EBITA etc.), cost and revenue management and controls / supervises consolidated budget
- Drive the exploration and exploitation of growth opportunities Negotiates critical agreements and contracts
- Approve all major projects (product and market strategy, business development, investments, etc.), including integration projects at the country level
- Recruit and develop the members of the country leadership team; keeps them motivated and coordinates their efforts
- Approve key personnel decisions for the country
- Lead and manage team; determine team structure, roles and performance targets in co-operation with functional leaders
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to manage and lead teams through professional standard knowledge and practical experience in several functional areas.
- Over eight years' experience in different senior management functions in a logistics company, preferably B2C and/or express industry
- Four years' experience in managing a country level PNL
- Strategic with good business acumen, external market and customer oriented, able to develop and define the Vietnam business strategy
- Generate commitment, motivation and enthusiasm for the company and division
This leading professional logistics company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.