Centre Manager - Singapore Education Group
Salary 13th month fixed bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Maya Nguyen
Date posted 24 June 20192019-07-17 2019-08-23 education-and-training Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 80000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH ERCI http://www.erci.edu.vn/ https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/erci-logo.gif
An exciting Centre Manager job has just become available in a leading Singapore Education Group.
About the Centre Manager role:
This is a great opportunity for the Centre Manager to enhance Singapore's group systems and processes. Your main responsibility is to be overall in-charge of all ERC International cater to higher learning students for Bachelor and Masters programmes ie. develop, implement, and evaluate progress toward goals and objectives of the School.
Key responsibilities: to assist the Group CEO in the following tasks:
- To administer approved budget and authorise expenditures in accordance with established guidelines
- To ensure effective and productive use of the School’s facilities
- To manage, direct and monitor performance of all departments under the care of Centre Manager
- To support marketing and sales to enhance the branding and enrollment of School
- To support the School’s international partnerships, academic collaborations and industry partnerships collaborative activities
- To be involved in all School’s publicity and student’s activities
- To ensure the School’s staff and student safety, working and study environment and all facilities are well maintained
- To co-ordinate with HQ on all matters related to the School
- To develop monthly, quarterly and annual reports of all aspects of the School timely
- To be responsible for all School’s licensing requirements and understand the regulatory policies of the Education Ministry
- Degree in business, marketing, humanities or related field required
- More than 3 years experience in managing a medium to large school and or training centre
- Good command of English and computer skills
- Experience in education consultancy or marketing/sales
- Experience in overseeing and implementation of budgets and project management
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically with a diverse group of students, faculty, administrators and staff both individually and in group settings, in person and through various mediums
- Ability and willingness to travel to regional cities and internationally
- Good to advanced level of English in both writing and speaking
This company is much more than just a regional education group and is anything but traditional.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.