Head of Business Unit
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Ngan Vo
Date posted 16 July 20192019-07-16 2019-09-14 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 100000000 140000000 140000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Business Unit position has just arisen at on of the the leading chemical distributor based in US. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for chemical expert who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of Business Unit role:
In this business, the Sales Manager is responsible for developing marketing strategies and leading their implementation to each customer segment in Vietnam; identifying business opportunities, understanding the markets and playing a crucial role in helping the company develop strong relationships and sales growth with manufacturers of food, beverages, supplements, personal care and home care products.
- Develop and motivate the sales team to meet and exceed sales objectives and goals
- Prospect new accounts and develop relationships with key decision makers
- Maintain and grow customer relationships within food, beverages, supplements, personal care and home care products
- Maintain sales volume and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand on product portfolio, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors
- Work together with internal stakeholders including Marketing and Product Management to develop product portfolio
- Master’s degree in science, business or related qualification
- Minimum 10 years’ direct experience in account management in food, beverages, supplements, personal care and home care products.
- Strong leadership; Ability to motivate and lead teams.
- Establish mid to long term strategies and work with key customers
- Excellent English communication skill
- Solid financial acumen with strong analytical ability.
The company is well-known for its expertise in the field of chemical distribution around the world.
If you are driven, motivated and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Ngan Vo on +84 938 393 084 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1453710