Country Manager (Ha Noi)
Consultant Phuoc Nguyen
Date posted 16 December 2022ha-noi sales/sales-general 2022-12-16 2023-02-14 automation Hanoi Hanoi VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
One of the biggest MNC companies is looking for Country Manager in Ha Noi. In this job, you will work and be responsible for all sales activities to achieve the target.
About the Country Manager Role:
This position is mainly responsible for performing business development activities in Vietnam, this position is fully responsible for: Organisational- Operation Development, P&L and business planning.
- Business Development: well-defined and insightful sales strategy, forecasting of future market demand,
- Performance Management and Operational Excellence: manage KPI, Cost and Business annual plan
- Development of People and Leadership: Encourage accountability at all levels, continuous talent pipeline review and development.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with CEO, well-manage subordinates within internal matrix.
- At least six working years of managing level, background to the degree (Mechatronics or Automation)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong focus in providing People Leadership and Business Leadership
- Strong leadership, organisational. Strategic mind-set, marketing, and sales orientation, competent in planning and managing/measuring results.
This multinational company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.