Chief Commercial Officer - Shipping
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Uyen Mai
Date posted 10 January 2023ho-chi-minh-city sales/sales-general 2023-01-10 2023-03-11 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN 70000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Chief Commercial Officer job has become available at one of the most respected international logistic firms based in HCMC. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is the role for sales person who is a leader in their field.
About the Chief Commercial Officer Role:
In this role you will be responsible for developing, maintaining and expanding the company’s customer base in Vietnam by promoting services, executing business Plan, providing strong customer services to clients.
- Accountable for budgetary achievements and sales targets for entire Vietnam
- Coordinate the development of local account business and sales plans for the assigned market and trades, in line with the pricing strategy
- Consolidate local market and customer research
- Ensure effective client management to ensure high level of customer satisfaction
- Oversee sales and corporate account teams to achieve sales targets and monitor sales performance regularly to plan mitigation actions
- Oversee import sales functions to ensure that the import team achieve sales targets for all trades and are able to recover long stay containers from consignees
- Review outstanding over dues by clients frequently with Finance AR team and provide directions to trade/sales teams to expedite recoveries from overdue clients
- Consolidate and monitor equipment forecast
- Manage and develop a team of trade and sales managers and coach and guide junior employees to hunt for sales
- Focus on revenue maximisation with space management
- Ensure equipment are available and keeping them informed on costs to make decision whether domestic positioning is better than bringing equipment from oversee
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior manager, across borders and internal matrix.
- Management and leadership skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Customer orientated
- Possess self-drive and passion to deal with people
- Knowledge in network operations, commercial and market coverage
- Knowledge in container operations on ship and/or shore
- Knowledge of port operation and cost saving
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is required
This international logistics company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Chief Commercial Officer job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.